MSC (IT), MCA or BE (Computer Engineering)
1 - 2 years
- Build websites, prototypes and applications using the latest frontend technologies.
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Use common sense at all times and pay close attention to detail.
- Committed, enthusiastic, sincere, trustworthy and conscientious.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & defacto standard plugins.
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level.
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Creation of custom post types.
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with Wordpress coding standards.
- Creation of clean, logical, well documented and reusable code such as Git, SVN, Mercurial.
- Theme/template integration.
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial.
- Experience creating multilingual websites.
- Good understanding of cross platform and cross browser issues.
- Experience with creating responsive websites.
- Use of jQuery / AJAX / Prototype / script.aculo.us an advantage.
- Previous experience working for a design agency advantageous.
- Able to work comfortably with OS X in an Apple Macintosh environment.
Please send your resume at