MSC (IT), MCA or BE (Computer Engineering)
1 - 2 years
- Analyzing the Critical business scenarios.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs in bug tracker tools.
- Follow through full lifecycle of testing depending upon project size.
- Follow testing guidelines.
- Good in Functional Testing.
- Generate test script/test cases as instructed by Test Lead.
- Execute test cases according to plan.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools (Optional).
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Ensuring that new software products are ready for consumer use.
- Working with development teams to prevent issues with new products.
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role.
- Knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge of bug tracking tools (e.g. Mantis, Jira).
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with manual testing tools.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Optional).
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Please send your resume at