MSC (IT), MCA or BE (Computer Engineering)
1 - 2 years
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks like laravel/codelgniter.
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Please send your resume at