MSC (IT), MCA or BE (Computer Engineering)
1 - 2 years
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK, different versions of Android.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Please send your resume at